Sunday, March 5, 2017

Some Fun With Flowers

With spring still a few weeks away I decided to splurge on some flowers at the store so I had something to take pictures of. I am finding that I really like taking pictures of trees and vegetation and landscapes. I am still pretty new though, and look to branch out in the coming months. These flowers turned out great!
This is a Bromeliad, it was fun to take pictures of this guy, even though I had more than a few turn out sort of as red blobs. I am sure its because of my proximity and lens choice.
This is the best picture of the Bromeliad, it really is pretty. I like how in this picture you can see the more subtle changes in colors and how it contrasts with the green and a blurred background.






 A close up of some roses, they turned pretty nice in the low light I had to work with. I really like how the texture of the petals really comes out in the 50mm lens while providing that bokeh in the background.
 This lovely Orchid turned out pretty good too. I have come to appreciate shades of purple, and how they look when they blur in the background.
This is a close up of the Bromeliad, I like how green the leaves are of this guy. There is something about this photo that is just easy on my eyes.  I







No comments:

Post a Comment